Educational robotics & STEAM technologies
We offer a combined approach of training courses and seminars with subject specialists.
A higher educational institution will be the receiving organization and provide the training in Levadia. The emphasis is on practical workshops to support development of skills for teaching and training in STEAM subjects, platform, Raspberry Pi, MICRO:BIT python, labview, Lego, Scratch game design, using provided hardware and software. The on-site training program will span 5 days and include visits to local Robotics/STEAM center.
Trainees will learn how to
- use little Bits for curriculum-tied projects in order to solve real-world problems, starting with simple circuit projects and building upon them each year.
- keep a journal while solving problems, brainstorm ideas, prototype them, test them, redesign them and make them better
- manage a Makerspace at school
- blend ART with STEM subjects in order to prepare students for their roles as global citizens.
Cources in Steam and robotics
- ADVANCE LEVEL (for experts) </br> The scope of advance level is to involve the participants to advance programming. They will involve in real problems and they will try to find the …Read More »
- On basic level the participants will understand the computational thinking and the epistemology of STEAM. Participants will learn how to create a didactic scenario involves artifacts, Arduino platform, Micro:bit platform, …Read More »
- ADDONsFORFOSSBOT: Extension of capabilities and forms of FOSSBOT In this action, participants will become familiar with the subject of FOSSBOT and propose their own add-on parts to expand FOSSBOT into …Read More »
Robotics with Arduino for everyone. How to design, build and program your own unique robot based on Arduino.Robotics is the branch of science that studies machines that can replace humans in performing a task, which combines physical activity with decision-making processes. The machines designed and developed by …Read More »
- Three-dimensional (3D) printing is an additive manufacturing method where objects are created by sequentially adding layers of material. Various types of materials can be used in 3D printing, primarily ceramics …Read More »
- Action 1: Building Smart Applications in the Internet of Things (IoT) The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the interconnection of uniquely identifiable embedded computing devices within the existing Internet …Read More »
Implemented programs in Steam and robotics
- We offered a combined approach of training courses and seminars with subject specialists. A higher educational institution received the organization and provided the training in Levadia. The emphasis was on …Read More »
- TRAINING MANUAL KONSTANTINOS KALOVREKTIS Greece, LIvadia 2022 Diefthinsi Defterovathmias Ekpaidefsis Viotias Participants use the ARDUINO MICRO: BIT platform and RASPBERRY Pi as open source material to develop their application! They …Read More »
- Participants learn to programming Arduino and Micro:bit, Edison robot, lego, under fantastic scenarios! Automation in greenhouse Participants create automations for hydroponic agricultural in a greenhouse.Read More »
- Digi Skills evaluation questionnaireRead More »